We Are Hiring!
Work for Money Global and be part of the MoneySmrt team. We are revolutionising what technology can do to help people individuals and businesses worldwide with their financial wellbeing.
Our team are leaders and experts in banking, business, law and technology and it is those who we would like to recruit. We are a startup fintech company with massive ambition – if you believe you can help us achieve our goal (to make the world financially more capable, financially literate and increase overall financial wellbeing) then apply today.
Browse our vacancies below.
Money Global - Vacancies
Legal Intern – London
We are looking for 3 legal interns who will fit within our Legal and Compliance Team and will have a rolling contract to provide legal research into financial services regulation.
- Legal research into financial services regulations for both Money Global and its clients.
- Legal research into consumer law
- Report with findings
- Content/blog for consumer rights
- Corporate law research and report
- GDPR research and reporting
- Contract review and recommendation.
This role is a work-from home opportunity with oversight from the Legal Officers and CEO of Money Global.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for self-motivated and highly intellectual who are looking to either expand their career in law and gain both inhouse and client related services. You will have the following demonstrate-able attributes:
- Graduated in law related degree with at least a 2.2
- Demonstrate-able interest in finance, banking and consumer law
- Have basic knowledge of GDPR
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a self-starter
- Have a high level of computer literacy
- Have excellent research skills
- Be an excellent problem solver
- Can communicate research in a non-technical way
- High level attention to detail
- Have an interest in blogging
- Be able to hit and exceed deadlines
- Be available to dedicate at least 8 hours per week to the work.
- Have a LinkedIn profile and are willing to use to promote MoneySmrt
We are ideally looking for those who can work largely independently, within their own time. You will be a person who shares our values and primarily driven to help Money Global reach our goal – building a banking and service providing platform designed to help businesses and individuals to bank smart, budget smart and buy smart.
What Will You Get In Return
This internship is for those who are looking to get their foot into the door in commercial and consumer law. You will experience both inhouse work (i.e. for Money Global/MoneySmrt) as well as client related work (our senior team also consults community banks on compliance, law and business strategy).
You will also receive the other benefits:
- Work within your own time to fit around further education or work
- Build their online presence in the legal industry
- Receive experience in various areas of banking and commercial law.
- Receive experience in consumer law
- Be involved in a startup financial technology and business services company that is considered to be a future unicorn.
- (For those who perform well) be invited to attend and represent Money Global and its brand MoneySmrt at fintech conferences to gain insights and build their own reputation.
- (For those who perform exceptionally well) become a fee earner who can provide their own consulting services to Money Global’s clients (paid position).
- Gain industry recognition by blogging and developing your own LinkedIn profile.
- Possibility to undertake compliance reviews at client offices.
- Gain knowledge of rapidly changing and highly sought after areas of law.
- Possibility to work on individual projects for international product creation.
- Possibility to work on acquisitions.
We only will consider applications that truly show a passion for banking, business, consumer law and data protection.
Simply send us your CV and a covering letter (no more than one A4 side) briefly explaining why you want to work for Money Global and how you believe your current experience and knowledge is exactly what we are looking for. (Note we are not accepting any speculative applications and will only respond to those who we believe truly reflects the person we are looking for).
Addressed to Money Global Team.
We are looking for the perfect Marketing and Business Development Intern/Volunteer who is looking to develop their e-marketing skills as well as general business development skills.
This is a hybrid role for those who are looking to work for a fintech company while harness their consulting skills for Money Global’s clients.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Degree educated preferable
- Desire to pursue a career in Marketing/Business Development/Online Sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Broad knowledge of marketing and social media marketing theories
- Creativity to envision and create designs for image sharing.
- Confidence to contact and close deals with senior executives of top brands.
- Confident to sale client products at industry related events.
- Blogging experience desirable.
- Interest in financial technology and banking industry
- Direct previous experience is not necessary but is preferable.
What You Will Receive
This is an unremunerated position and we are recruiting in this role to develop the future consultants and marketing executives of Money Global.
As such, you will be part of a team at a very important stage of development for the company.
How to Apply?
Please fill in the form below. Please insert your covering letter explaining why you want to work for Money Global and demonstrate your knowledge of marketing and sales (this should not be more than 500 words).
Please complete the application form below include, what job you are applying for and why you want to work for MoneySmrt and will fit into the role.
All personal details you submit will be kept confidential and used only for processing your application. If you are unsuccessful your details will be deleted.